All recipes are 100% vegan, easy, and DELICIOUS! I never make the same thing twice, have fun with these ideas to your taste; make them your own to suit your beautiful life!
- 6 Ingredient Pumpkin Pancakes
- Perfect Protein Pancakes
- Apple Cinnamon 1 Ingredient Waffles
- Blueberry Kale Bliss-Cream
- Chickpea Scramble
- 5 Ingredient Banana-Oat Stack
- Orange Dream Smoothie
- Strawberry CashewCream Cheeze
- Grow Your Own Wheatgrass!
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Orange Banana Cream Cereal
- Mango Nice Cream
- Raw Vegan Biscuits and Gravy (fat and gluten free!)
- 2 Ingredient Caramel Ice Cream Cone
- Apple Pie Sandwich Stack
- Superman Mint Ice Cream
- Sweet Caramel Milkshake
- Blueberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cookie Dough Pudding
- Almond Milk
- Green Ice Cream
- Figgy Mahn Rollz
- Peanut Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
- Veggie Flax Crackers
- Almond Tomato Basil Chevre Cheez
- Spirulina Energy Balls
- Pizza Kale Chip
- Easy Cheesy Kale Chips
- French Toast Kale Chips
Dressings / Spreads / Dips:
- Peanut Sauce
- BBQ Sauce
- Jack “Cheese”
- Jack Tar’s Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Big Dill Dressing
- Strong Bone Bomb Dressing
- Ranch Dressing
- TOO GOOD Tomato Sauce
- Mild Red Salsa
- Sweet Citrus Ginger Mint
- Lentil Vegetable Hero Pot Soup
- Spaghetti Squash Stir Fry with Peanut Sauce
- Spicy, Cheesy Quesadillas
- Barbecue Veggie Burgers
- Macaroni and Peas
- Orange Glazed Tempeh
- Mom’s Vegan Chili and Cornbread
- Tangy Mango Zoodles
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Burgers
- BBQ Wings
- Lettuce Have Healthcare Tacos!
- Fat-Free Firey Cauliwings
- High On Life Salad
- Kale and Quinoa with Raw Marinara
- Cherry Garcia Banana Pancakes
- Zucchini Bisque
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- Onion Rye Bread
- Cauliflower Rice Nori Rolls
- Teriyaki Skewers
- Pale Pasta
- 3 Ingredient Cooling and Cleansing Summer Salad
- Gourmet Vegan Flatbread
- Pizza Roll
- Sage Cilantro Fettuccini Alfredo
- Non-Fat High Carb Vegan SUSHI!
- Citrus Ginger Pad Thai
- Baked Sweet Apple Spicy Eggplant
- Deep Dish Mexican Inspiration Pizza
- Owen’s Cilantro, Tomato, Avocado, Cucumber Salad
- Millet Cauliflower Corn Casserole
- Raw Brown Rice
- Egg Salad and Mediterranean Kale Salad
- Apple Orange Ginger Nori Roll
- Mediterranean Kale Salad
- Taco “Meat” of the VEGETABLES!!
- Vegan Lentil Sweet Potato Sloppy Joes
- Lasagna Rolls (Marinara, Cheese, and Pesto!) 🙂
- Egg Salad
- Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Fettuccini Alfredo
- Black Bean Burgers
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls
- Millet, Ginger, Chocolate RADIANCE Bars
- Blueberry Nice Cream and VIDEO
- Moist Chocolate Chip Carrot Morsels
- Green Tea Ice Cream
- Black Bean Brownies
- Brownie Chunk Chocolate Soft Serve
- Red Velvet Rocky Road LoveCakes
- No Bake Carob Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- FullyRaw Pumpkin Pie!!
- Coconut Macaroons
- Black Forest Cherry Brownies
- Mint Ice Cream
- Upside Down Fruit Cake!
- Thick and Creamy Banana Carob Walnut Pudding
- Banana Walnut Ice Cream
- Apple Cinnamon Raisin Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches!
These are DEFINITELY Desserts!
- Deadly Dark Chocolate Mexican Cupcakes
- Mango Mousse with Lime Cream
- Blueberry Cupcakes with Cinnamon Crumble
- Orange Coconut Cream Cobbler
- Mom’s Banana Bread (vegan (duh)- not raw)
- Mom’s Blueberry Cornbread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (not raw)
- Blueberry Cheezcake ❤
- Nutball Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes!!
- Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake
14 thoughts on “Recipes”
My word you’ve worked hard on these recipes. They all sound so yummy. Once my personal chef has returned from the gym, I’ll get her to knock me up one of your cakes! Excellent work!!
Why thank you!! I work at Rawbert’s Organic Garden Cafe in Beverly, MA seasonally where I met Living Light chef Sam Romano, who was the mastermind behind many of the unbelievable desserts there. I have him to thank for those 🙂 Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!
So excited to discover your blog! These recipes look great!
Thanks! Yay! I’m excited too! Let me know if you have any questions about anything! I’m more than happy to help!
These sound amazing! My boyfriend is vegan so I’ve been having trouble making food for us, definitely going to make some of these
He would love the pizza or marinara pasta!
Katie, great blog and the list of recipes looks delicious – what a variety – I like that you even break down low-fat desserts and indulging desserts – Thanks for posting 🙂
Thank you!!! Have fun experimenting! ❤
Hello Beautiful! These breakfasts all look so yummy, but they would hit my pre-diabetic stomach pretty hard. What ideas do you have for a no carb, low sugar, dairy-free, egg-free, meatless breakfast? I’m trying hard to work on those without any chef training myself… 🙂
Increased insulin in blood for long periods of time is caused by fat- not sugar. Especially fruit sugar. Our bodies run on carbs! Try quinoa, brown rice, or rolled oats and a little cassia cinnamon! 🙂
That’s interesting. I do eat some fats mostly nuts, avocado, fish, and occasionally whole dairy products, and cheeses. (But with caution as I’m sensitive to lactose.) I do eat fruits often, but I try to start every “meal” with a vegetable. Quinoa, brown rice and oats are staples for dinner, but they are not appetizing for breakfast for me.
Hi Katie, I have a dinner party Im going to Saturday and Im suppose to make an artichoke/spinach dip , but I don’t know how to substitute all the cheese to make it healthy. Any good suggestions? Or a good recipe that you might use for that dish. Thanks, Elaine
Oooo I love this cheese https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRbCvqohVA&t=47s
It’s not necessarily warm but definitely delish!