Over 2.8 MILLION people die every year as a result of unhealthy lifestyle.
Yet everyone is focused on a virus that has killed 3,000. So right now as you’re running out to buy hand sanitizer, extra water, and Lysol … maybe you might begin to worry about your own health.
Think about what you truly CAN control.
There’s no need to panic, but there is a need to remember that we have only one life. You want to protect it.
Which is why I want to remind you that eating a balanced diet, drinking lots of water, and making exercise and SLEEP higher priorities are proven to help you live longer. Oh and did I mention these are also ways to boost your immune system (which everyone probably wants right about now).
So think about taking that first step. Life is precious. If you’re so quick to go invest in a face mask & gloves to wear around, why not think about actually making changes that will help you live longer after this virus scare has passed?
It’s your choice. You make the decision. Start to build a healthier version of yourself. One that is strong, powerful, and resilient!
Tips for boosting immunity
1. WTF is your poop 💩 like?!
If it ain’t an easy snake, take care of that shit.
Immunity starts in the gut!!
2. Wash your hands frequently
3. Take high dose vitamin C
I like fat soluble lipospheric C
4. Take at least 2,000 IU of vitamin D3 daily
I like Solar Ray
5. Exercise regularly
6. Avoid stress . !
7. Drink more water!
Add lemon for bonus points.
8. Take adequate amounts of a high-quality omega 3 supplement.
Use discount code VITAMINKATIE discount on LyfeFuel Algae Omega!
9. Eat berries, greens, and naturally colorful foods
10. DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE (jokes)
11. Eat a healthy diet containing real food with minimal or no processed food.
12. Consider intermittent fasting.
13. Try Cold Showers
14. Spices like turmeric and ginger
15. Get 8-9 hours of restful sleep each night.
16. Focus on gratitude and recognize that worrying about the virus is a choice 🙏
17. Take Zinc Lozenges
What are you doing to improve your immunity and your overall health?!
If you’d like help taking action to take care of your health, click here to apply to work with me.
Also, feel free to join my private facebook group community for vegan women!