These are SUCH tasty twist! French toast, meet kale chip! So good. So. Good.
- 1 cup fresh apple (or dried apples, soaked & drained, just add 1/4 cup more water)
- 1 cup cashews, soaked & drained
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 bunch kale, washed, trimmed & stemmed
- Combine all ingredients except kale into a blender.
- Blend until smooth; add sea salt to taste.
- Massage kale with the apple mixture until coated
- Place on Excalibur ParrFlex sheet and dehydrate for 8 to 10 hours or until desired consistency is reached.
Published by Katie Reines
Hey everybody! I am a registered dietitian with a master's in human nutrition as well as a certified personal trainer, yoga instructor, and vegan chef. Hope I can help you!
View all posts by Katie Reines