February 13 I found this comic strip in the exponent!!! WOO!:
NON-GMO PROJECT: PURDUE!?
I came to Indiana to discover a different culture. And last night, Eurika! I met a very nice guy named Casey, he is following the family business by majoring in agricultural management. His father’s lively-hood; farming of soybean and corn. His father works for Monsanto; uses their GMO seeds. Stuck out here in the mid-west, it must be hard for Casey to understand that studies are consistently showing that more and more people would not by products if they were labeled, “GMO” (Genetically Modified Organism). It breaks my heart that his fate is to support this fading fad. I hope Casey can somehow break free!!
- My friend Casey told me that the majority of his crops get sold to companies to feed livestock >>WHYY
- even though polls consistently show that a significant majority of Americans want to know if the food they’re purchasing contains GMOs, the powerful biotech lobby has succeeded in keeping this information from the public>>WHYY!?!?
- Study Reveals that Monsanto’s Corn Linked to Organ Failure>>AHH!!!
- GMO crops are responsible for the emergence of “super weeds” and “super bugs:’ which can only be killed with ever more toxic poisons like 2,4-D (a major ingredient in Agent Orange). GMOs are a direct extension of chemical agriculture, and are developed and sold by the world’s biggest chemical companies.
- GMOs SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF MEE WAAAAA